Phoenix Road, Bordon
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 3 Year Old Build
- Remainder of New build Warranty
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Sitting Room With French Doors Out
- Master Bedroom With Built In Storage
Upstairs are two double bedrooms, (the master benefitting from built in storage) and a modern family bathroom.
This property benefits from two allocated parking spaces at the front, and the current owners have updated the rear garden to allow a large paved patio area and a shed. The remainder is laid to lawn.
Other benefits of this property are solar pannels and the remainder of the builders 10 year warranty.
Local shops including Tesco, and schools for all age groups are easily accessible. The larger neighbouring towns of Farnham, Alton and Petersfield are within a ten mile radius.
An internal viewing is highly recommended and available through Homes, open 7 days a week. To arrange your viewing appointment, please Contact Homes Estate Agents
Phoenix Road, Bordon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bentley Station4.1 miles
- Liphook Station4.5 miles
- Alton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Passionate, stress-free, approachable, honest, tenacious, supportive, friendly.....just some of the words taken from our customers testimonials.
Homes Estate Agents opened in 2011 and is independently owned and run by Rob Price and Charlie Barr. Handpicked by Relocation Agent Network as the areas leading independent agent, we can offer you a wider coverage than any other agent, showcasing your property to around
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA200273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.