Bevendean Crescent, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Student House (2021-2022)
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Virtual Tour
- £500 pppm (≈£115 pppw)
- Popular Student Area
- Fully Furnished
- Open Plan Kitchen Sitting Room
- Cleaner and Utilities Package Available
- Limited Liability for Guarantors
CLEANER AND UTILITIES PACKAGE:
This optional package can be included in the rent making the total rent due £3492pcm (£582pppm / ≈£134pppw) and includes:
- Regular cleaner for communal areas
- TV License
We are happy to accept applications with:
- Personal Guarantor
- Housing Hand Ltd Guarantor
- Advance Rent Payment.
If you are unsure about any aspect of this property or these requirements please feel free to contact our office, we will be happy to help.
WEEKLY RENT FIGURES
Please note that rent payments for all tenancies are per calendar month, any rent figure quoted as weekly is for comparison purposes only and is usually approximate (≈). Weekly rent figures are calculated by multiplying the monthly rent figure by 12 to get the annual rent figure and then dividing this by 52. For example: £500 per person per month X 12 = £6,000, divided by 52 = £115.38 ≈ £115 per person per week.
All details have been prepared in good faith, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract. Any photographs are provided for illustrative purposes only and any fixtures, fittings or furnishings shown may not be included in any tenancy. Any measurements are provided for guidance only, are not precise and therefore cannot be relied upon. Potential tenants must verify any information before proceeding with an application.
Please note that our Tenant Information forms and Guarantor Information forms (where required) must be completed and the appropriate Holding Deposit paid before any reservation will be in place. All tenancies are subject to satisfactory references and contract, all correspondence (written or verbal, including but not limited to email and voice conversations) is also always subject to satisfactory references and contract. For the avoidance of doubt no tenancy will exist until all parties have signed a written tenancy agreement and this document is executed with a date of agreement.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bevendean Crescent, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.4 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.3 miles
- Falmer Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102769001062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home James Lets, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.