Shaftesbury Street, London, N1
- Large 1 bedroom apartment
- Recently refurbished
- Wooden floors
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double glazed windows
- Over 500sqft
- Long lease (95 years)
- 10 minute walk to Old Street Station
- Walking distance to Angel Station
- Great rental investment
This beautifully presented property boasts a large double bedroom, bathroom, renovated kitchen with integrated appliances including a dishwasher, full sized fridge / freezer & washer / dryer, and a large reception area with a dining nook. The bathroom has had improvement works since the photos were taken.
There are wooden floors throughout, double glazed windows, central heating and ample storage space.
The property is located just a 10 minute walk from Old Street Station, a short distance from Angel Station and within walking distance to the vibrant Shoreditch High Street.
Leasehold with 95 years remaining unexpired.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Shaftesbury Street, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Street Station0.5 miles
- Angel Station0.6 miles
- Essex Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
BPS London is an independent residential estate agent founded in 1982, with our office in Central London. We have been selling, letting and managing a vast amount of property in London since our incorporation, making us one of the longest established agencies in the area. Our personal service and integrity is second to none due to our traditional values combined with a modern approach to technology and marketing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10677630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPS London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.