Pipley Furlong, Littlemore
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three bedroom end of terraced house
- Currently being redecorated and re-carpeted throughout
- Kitchen/dining room with appliances
- Larger than average rear garden
- Driveway parking and a single garage
- Offered on an unfurnished basis
- EPC rating: C
- Council tax band: D
Ground floor accommodation...
First impressions are good, you instantly get an impression of space which is further complimented by the neutral colour scheme. The front door leads into the hallway which also has a downstairs cloakroom off it.
The living room enjoys a front aspect together with an electric fire and mantle surround and there are stairs leading to the first floor.
The hub of this home is the kitchen/dining room to the rear of the property which offers a range of wall & base units, electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, French doors onto the rear garden and ample space for the all important dining table.
First floor accommodation...
Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom. The master bedroom has the added bonus of an En-suite shower room also.
There is also a family bathroom which leads from the part galleried landing.
Outside of the property there is a larger than average enclosed rear garden which can also be accessed through the single garage,
To the front, there is a pleasant garden, driveway parking and a single garage.
Location, location, location...
This property is located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in Littlemore and offers great access to both the Oxford Business and Science Parks and the Oxford Ring Road. Littlemore itself has local convenience stores as well as a primary and secondary school.
Pipley Furlong, Littlemore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.7 miles
- Oxford Station3.0 miles
- Culham Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Here at Amelies Residential Sales and Lettings, we love putting people and property together, so whether you are selling or letting, buying or renting, we are on hand to ensure that the process is as smooth and as enjoyable as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10677594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amelies Estate Agents, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.