Innes Gardens, London
- Third Floor
- Stunning Views
- Chain Free
- Generous Lounge / Dining Room
- Private Balcony / Communal Gardens
- Walking Distance to Putney Mainline
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Balcony
- Residents Parking
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Free Property Appraisals
Our knowledge and experience gives you the best chance of finding a buyer for your home, so take your first step to selling and arrange for our area sales director to visit and carry out a free market appraisal of your property.
Brinkleys Website and iphone App Sales and Lettings
View all our properties 24 hours a day on or on our exclusive iphone app - complete detailed descriptions & photos - updated hourly.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plans contained here, measurements of doors, windows and room areas are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. These plans are for representation purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Brinkleys and no guarantee as to their operating ability or their efficiency can be given.
Communal garden, residents parking.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Innes Gardens, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Station0.9 miles
- East Putney Station1.0 miles
- Barnes Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Going the extra mile...
Established since 2006 Brinkley's Estate Agents in Putney are committed to going the extra mile for all our clients, if you are thinking of selling or renting your home we are one call away. We offer competitive Sales fees starting from 0.9 % inc VAT. We are located at 168 Putney High Street.My Brinkley's online
Landlords', Tenants', Seller's and Buyers' personal portal. Manage your accounts, sign ten
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRN1003641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinkley's Estate Agents, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.