Cumnor Hill, Oxford, OX2
- Five First Floor Bedrooms
- Living Room Used as a Bedroom
- Dining Room Used as a Bedroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Study Used as a Bedroom
- Double Garage Converted into an Annex
- Available as a HMO or Vacant Possession
- No Onward Chain
A detached property situated in the corner of a cul de sac, currently rented out on a HMO basis with 8 rooms being let in addition to an annex.
Cumnor Hill is to the west of Oxford City Centre and regarded as one of the most desirable locations to live within Oxford, with good access to the A34, leading to both the M4 and M40 motorways, which link to London, Heathrow, the Midlands and the West. There is a good range of everyday facilities in nearby Botley, including a shopping centre, doctor and dentist surgeries, a primary and secondary school, library and bank. The nearby village of Cumnor boasts a fine parish church, primary school, post office/store and two public houses. There is an excellent choice of schools in both Oxford and Abingdon, and good access to the European School in Culham. For the commuter, Oxford bus and railway stations lie within a two mile radius, and both provide regular services to both London Paddington and Victoria. There is also easy access via A34 to the new Kidlington parkway railway station.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cumnor Hill, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.8 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.5 miles
- Radley Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3785868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.