Constantine Court, Middlesbrough, TS1 3GA
- CHAIN FREE SALE
- Two Bedroom, Ground Floor Apartment
- REDECORATED AND RECARPETED THROUGHOUT
- Popular and Desirable Development For Over 60's
- HOUSE MANAGER AND IN-HOUSE FACILITIES
- Close to Town Centre, Medical Centre and Albert Park
- OFFERS INVITED AND CONSIDERED
- EPC rating C
Entrance Hall, open-plan Lounge Dining Room, Kitchen, two double Bedrooms (including Master en suite) and Bathroom. Benefited by double glazing and electric central heating, communal garden, off street parking and in-house facilities for residents.
The apartment has recently been fully carpeted and decorated. Viewing is highly recommended. Call Hunters, Teesside .
The development is entered via a security-controlled door leading into an open-plan lobby area with a Communal Lounge for residents. The House Manager's office is at ground floor level as well as lift accessing all floors.
Entrance to the apartment at ground floor level into a spacious hallway with doors off to Lounge, Master Bedroom, second Bedroom and Bathroom. Built-in storage.
LOUNGE DINING ROOM
5.31m (17' 5") (max) x 4.90m (16' 1") (max)
Generously sized and offering space for relaxing and for dining. Overlooking Linthorpe Road and Park Road North. Double doors to Kitchen and exit door to communal garden.
2.65m (8' 8") x 2.58m (8' 6")
Fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with a work-top surface incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Electric hob with extractor over, separate electric oven and space for fridge freezer.
4.0m (13' 1") x 3.35m (11' 0") (max)
Generously-sized with fitted, floor to ceiling wardrobe. and door access to an en suite.
Low level WC and pedestal hand basin with cupboard under.
3.70m (12' 2") x 2.85m (9' 4")
A double Bedroom with views to Albert Park.
Three-piece, white suite - panelled bath with thermostatically-controlled shower, hand basin and a low level WC. Full tiling to walls.
Residents parking available which is off street. Attractively presented communal gardens.
COMMUNAL LOUNGE AND LAUNDRY ROOM
A double Bedroom is available to guests of the residents which is competitively priced and must be booked in advance. Due to Covid regulations, this facility is temporarily not available.
There is a minimum age requirement of 60 years and it is a pet free environment. There is no medical support in the building and the purchaser(s) must have no major medical issues, mobility problems and be free form mental health issues. 125 years lease from 2004. Please contact Hunters, Teesside for service charge.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Constantine Court, Middlesbrough, TS1 3GA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station1.0 miles
- Marton Station2.3 miles
- Thornaby Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Hunters Teesside Hunters Estate Agents and Lettings Agents specialise in the sales and letting of properties across Teesside.
Hunters Teesside, your award-winning Estate and Lettings Agents
At Hunters Teesside, we are a family run business situated at the heart of Teesside and we understand that each customer has different needs. That's why we provide a full range of local property services that deliver a comprehensive so
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MDLSP99265333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Teesside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.