Dipping Brook Avenue Warrington, WA4
- Upgraded kitchen included
- Detached with double detached garage
- Double width driveway
- Ground floor home office
- French doors to east facing garden
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Handy utility room
- 4 double bedrooms
This stylish four bedroom home has a large open plan kitchen with French doors to the garden and a handy separate utility. The spacious lounge with bay window which is a perfect place to relax and there's a separate study. Upstairs you'll find a large en suite master bedroom two more double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6147mm x 4685mm (20'2'' x 15'4'')
- Lounge - 5802mm x 3728mm (19'0'' x 12'2'')
- Study - 2886mm x 2361mm (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2545mm x 1593mm (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1498mm x 1593mm (4'10'' x 5'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4543mm x 3728mm (14'10'' x 12'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2190mm x 1390mm (7'2'' x 4'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4384mm x 3728mm (14'4'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4073mm x 2886mm (13'4'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3120mm x 3043mm (10'2'' x 9'11'')
- Bathroom - 2689mm x 2266mm (8'9'' x 7'5'')
BrochuresBrochure for Orchard Meadows
Dipping Brook Avenue Warrington, WA4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warrington Bank Quay Station3.0 miles
- Warrington Central Station3.1 miles
- Padgate Station3.9 miles
About the development
David Wilson Homes
- We're still here to support the search for your dream home.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to assist you.
- Rest assured that whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here to help.
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation's largest house builder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
Established in 1958 by Sir Laurie Barratt, our business is acquiring land, obtaining planning consents and building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live. This is supported by our expertise in land, design, construction and sales
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.