Preston Road, Clayton Le Woods
- Let type:
- Long term
- NEW BUILD
- OVERS 60S RETIREMENT LIVING
- GREAT LOCATION
- DEDICATED HOUSE MANAGER
- HOMEOWNERS LOUNGE
Every apartment will include a fully fitted kitchen, telephone and television connection points in the living room and main bedroom and double glazing for energy efficiency. Selected apartments will also feature walk-in wardrobes and walk out balconies for added luxury. You will also enjoy unlimited access to the landscaped gardens and beautiful Lounge which if fully wifi enabled. You'll also benefit from on-site car parking, a cycle/scooter store and lift access
Highlights - Exclusive development
- Walk out balconies to selected apartments
- Close to local amenities
- Views to the open countryside
- Private gated development
- Car parking available
Features - Lift to All Floors
- Intruder alarm
- Camera entry system
- House Manager
- Guest suite
- Homeowners' lounge
- Mobility scooter room
- Landscaped gardens
Preston Road, Clayton Le Woods
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bamber Bridge Station1.6 miles
- Leyland Station2.0 miles
- Lostock Hall Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to the Redrose Home Page.
If you are a serious SELLER or BUYER then we are THE AGENT for you.
If you are a LANDLORD or TENANT please read below.
Redrose was established in 2004 as a family business with family values and our ethos is to provide an unparalleled service to all our clients. We believe that selling a house is a partnership between seller, agent and buyer with equal commitment and shared responsibilities. We don’t want to waste time with unrealisti
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101627003260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RedRose, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.