Victoria Park, Manchester, M13
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 970023
5 Dbl.Bed-Victoria Park Jul 21–Jun 22 - Physical &Virtual 360° Viewings Available (27sg)
NOW ADVERTISING FOR 01 July 2021 – 30 June 2022
Online 360° web tour available, please contact us.
Physical Viewings Available - Please contact us to arrange aphysical viewing.
RENT - Including...1/2 RENT July & August 2021 + Stay
Including Bills – £111.92pppw (£485.00pppcm)
(Gas, Water, Electric, TV Licence & Super-fast FibreBroadBand)
Not Including Bills – £105.00pppw (£455.00pppcm)
No Agency Fees & No Box Rooms
OFFERED AS WHOLE PROPERTY – NOT INDIVIDUAL ROOMS
The Area -
Having grown up in this area from childhood and realizingits convenience and potential, the landlord has developed a fantastic portfolioof hi-spec properties from 1-bedroom luxury apartments to attic converted rowsof HMO Licensed Properties that can cater for groups of up to 25 students.
The Location -
Behind Tesco Express Upper Brook Street & HathersageRoad
The Property -
SUPERFAST FIBRE Wireless BroadBand Ready – 42 Flat ScreenTV – FreeSat – DVD – Designer Leather Sofas – Fitted Kitchen – Double Sink –Washing Machine – Microwave & Grill –American Style Fridge Freezer – WoolCarpets – Gas-filled Swivel Chairs –Office Desk – Gas Central Heating – DoubleGlazed – Rear Yard with Basket Ball & Net – Cycle Point – BBQ – Full HardWire FIRE Security System – Break Glass Points – 1/2 Hour Internal Fire Doors –Kitchen Fire Blanket –
Intercom –1st-floor Bathroom, Shower & W/c – 2nd-floorShower Room & W/c.
Semi Orthopaedic Beds -
In the interest of Health & Safety, It is our policy toprovide unmarked mattresses to All our tenants
FREE Residents Parking Permit
Annual Checks & Servicing -
We have our dedicated team of specialist that we have usedover the years for the following –
Alarm & Fire Maintenance – Annual Checks & Servicing
Gas – Annual Safety Certificate – We have two registeredcompanies that we rely upon.
Electric – Annual Safety Inspection, Certifications – Wehave two dedicated specialists.
‘All properties are Professionally Cleaned & Services atend of each Tenancy’
Close To -
M/c Town Centre, ALL Bus Routes, Victoria Hall, VictoriaBaths, Swinton Grove & Whitworth Park,
Manchester Central Hospital Complex – ST. Mary’s, MRI –Oxford Road – Rusholme & Curry Mile, Local Shops –
Upper Brook Street Tesco/Petrol Station – Subway – Cafe Nero– Lidl – Fallowfield – Withington – Didsbury –
A6 Corridor – Stockport Road & much, much more…
Bus Routes -
Upper Brook Street – Oxford Road – Wilmslow Road – PlymouthGrove (A6), Grafton Street, Stockport Road
The location of this property is very close to all amenities& The City Centre.
What Do I/We Have to Pay to Secure The Property - Deposit£300.00/person
(Discounted 2 & 3-year Fixed Contracts Available)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,123.00 per month (£489.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 970023
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Victoria Park, Manchester, M13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardwick Station0.7 miles
- Ashburys Station1.1 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station1.2 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 97002301122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.