Kingswood Road, Leytonstone, E11
• SITUATED 0.2 MILES TO LEYTONSTONE CENTRAL LINE STATION & 0.5 MILES TO LEYTONSTONE HIGH ROAD OVERGROUND STATION
• FIVE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE CHARACTER/PERIOD PROPERTY, SET OVER FOUR FLOORS
• BOASTING OVER 2,266 SQ. FT. OF LIVING ACCOMMODATION, INCLUDING THE CELLAR
• AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
• GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/WC & FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
• THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
• LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
Entrance Door to Entrance Porch
Double glazed windows to front, door to:
Double glazed windows to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, textured ceiling with cornice coving, doors to accommodation.
15'1 into bay x 11'7. Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
Reception Room/Bedroom Six
12'7 x 11'5. Double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
18'6 x 10'10. Double glazed French doors to side leading to courtyard, obscure double glazed window to side, stairs leading down to cellar, radiator, wood flooring, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights, doors to shower room and kitchen.
Ground Floor Shower Room/wc
Obscure double glazed window to front. Suite comprising: tiled shower cubicle with power shower, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage cupboard under, low level wc. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
17'8 x 12'1. Double glazed French doors to rear, double glazed window to rear, range of base level units and drawers with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated microwave, space for domestic appliances, tiled flooring with under floor heating, range of matching eye level cupboards, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
28'5 x 16'4. Currently used for storage, housing meters and wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor, textured ceiling, doors to accommodation.
16'8 x 15'4. Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to front, two radiators, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
15'5 x 11'. Double glazed bay window to rear, radiator, feature fireplace, smooth ceiling.
12'8 x 11'5. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side. Suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring with under floor heating, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft, textured ceiling, doors to accommodation.
14'5 reducing to 10'9 x 10'9. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
7'9 x 7'8. Double glazed window to side, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage cupboard, radiator, wood flooring, textured ceiling.
27'. Mainly laid to paving, flowerbed.
Front of Property
Paved providing ample off street parking.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kingswood Road, Leytonstone, E11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leytonstone Station0.2 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.5 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Balgores Property Services occupy arguably the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Hornchurch, being located just off of the High Street, in North Street. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA, who has been selling property in the local area since the mid 80's and Paul Newell MNAEA, who started in the industry in 2001.
Our highly trained property consultants offer a wealth of experience which we combine with an enthusiastic and positive approach. As a family owned independen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THB202608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.