Compayne Gardens, London, NW6 3RS
- Direct access to garden
- Extra mezzanine level extending total area to 648sq ft
- Immaculate presentation
- Freshly decorated
- Home Office
Property number 46177. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night.
Situated within an impressive period building, this stunning, freshly decorated apartment has high ceilings and beautiful wooden floors throughout and is flooded with natural light from the tall, south-facing sash windows.
The spacious 20’6 reception room overlooks the large communal garden (immediately accessible from the separate kitchen), as does the double bedroom which benefits from plenty of storage in the fitted wardrobes. An added bonus feature is the raised mezzanine floor which would make a great Home Office with a fabulous outlook.
Located within the South Hampstead Conservation Area, moments from excellent local amenities, shopping facilities and within walking distance of Jubilee line underground and overground train stations.
In-person & Video Viewings available now.
If you're interested in this property please click the "request details" button above
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Compayne Gardens, London, NW6 3RS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Visum is the UK's original online estate and letting agent, helping vendors and landlords since 2004. We offer a full range of lettings and estate agency services across the UK and have directly enabled over 20,000 customers to let or sell their properties away from the constraints of traditional agents.
If you are a forward thinking person that wants to avoid paying high agency fees and thinks traditional agents don't give good value for money then you need to speak to us. Our service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.