St George's Island, Manchester
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Good Condition
- Tenanted Until September 2021
- Popular Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One Car Parking Space
- Cash Buyers Only As No EWS1
A fantastic opportunity for a two double bedroom apartment extending to 581 Sq Ft located in the well sought after location of 'St Georges Island', situated on a cobbled road of Castlefield. A short walk away from a range of popular bars and restaurants. The modern and well proportioned ninth floor apartment consists of a large entrance hallway with a useful double storage cupboard with ample space for a washing machine, a spacious open plan living area/kitchen and space for a dining table, the kitchen includes an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob with extractor hood. A good sized master bedroom with modern ensuite and a second double bedroom alongside a separate main bathroom. There is access to an 8.4 meter balcony the lounge, main and second bedroom ! Inclusive of ONE PARKING SPACE, currently tenanted at £775pcm until September 2021. Cash buyers only as no EWS1 form.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
St George's Island, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Deansgate Station0.6 miles
- G-Mex Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Philip James Manchester
We're the most hard-working, honest and friendly estate agent in town and nobody knows the market as well as we do. We've just celebrated our fifth year in our landmark Deansgate office and we're going from strength to strength. Our sales team are the best in the business; nobody works harder to make sure your property is soldNobody Works Harder
If you want to buy a proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30241948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip James Manchester, Manchester Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.