Sherlock Close, Cambridge
- Executive Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Superbly Upgraded Throughout with Marble and Engineered Oak Flooring
- Refitted Quality Kitchen and Bathroom
- Residents Parking
- Share of Freehold
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
An executive two bedroom ground floor apartment, superbly upgraded by the present owner, and situated with a quiet and prestigious location just off the sought after Huntingdon Road area on the north side of the city=VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
A stunning two bedroom ground floor executive apartment, dating back to the 1950's, situated within a quiet and sought after location off the prestigious Huntingdon Road area of the city.
The property has been superbly upgraded by the present owner and has a number of quality features, including marble flooring to hallway, kitchen, bathroom and utility room, which incorporates underfloor heating, engineered oak flooring to the reception areas, internal waxed oak doors, a refitted Magnet kitchen with soft close units and Neff integrated appliances, There are Hammond fitted wardrobes to the bedrooms, and a combi gas boiler fitted in 2017.
There is residents parking to the rear of the block, and permit parking for additional parking needs. There are also garages in close proximity subject to separate rent and availability. Each resident has a share of the freehold and there are approximately 138 years remaining on the lease. The property is NOT suitable for buy to let investors.
Communal Entrance Hall
With entrance door, cloaks cupboard, doors to bedrooms, utility room and bathroom, glazed double doors to;
28'5 x 11'4 narrowing to 7'. A light, open plan room with floor to ceiling window to the rear, with glazed door leading to communal garden, three radiators, window to front, glazed door to;
11'1 x 7'1. Refitted well appointed kitchen with a comprehensive range of units at eye and base levels, hardwood working surfaces, tiled walls, one and a half bowel enamel single drainer sink unit, integrated electric single 'slide and hide' oven with a combi microwave cooker and grill above, five burner gas hob and chandelier style extractor hood over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, window to front.
7'2 x 3'5 max. Narrow window to front, plumbing for washing machine, fitted shelves providing ample storage.
13'10 x 9'. Window to rear, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
13'10 x 7'1. Window to rear, radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
Refitted three piece suite comprising of WC, vanity wash hand basin, "P" shaped shower bath with rainwater style shower over, heated towel rail, tiled walls, frosted window to front.
Patio and storage shed. There are communal gardens to the rear of the property, and resident parking. There are permits for additional parking and garages close by, both subject to availability and cost.
Maintenance charge of £1800 per year includes: water, buildings insurance, bi-monthly window cleaning, weekly gardener, cleaning and maintenance of communal areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Sherlock Close, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station2.3 miles
- Cambridge North2.3 miles
- Waterbeach Station4.9 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP100271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.