York Road, Knaresborough, HG5
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Detached garage
- Double fronted home
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms
- Great open plan kitchen/dining/family space
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
- Utility room
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
The Fletcher, a large five-bedroom family home offering an amazing amount of beautifully designed, endlessly flexible living space.
This gorgeous 3-storey, 5-bedroom home could accommodate a large, lively family, with room to spare. And, featuring a study, it’s ideal for those who work from home. Enter the hallway and find the sizeable study space and a storage cupboard, the living room to your right, a staircase straight ahead, and a convenient downstairs cloakroom tucked behind that.
The living room features an attractive bay window, drawing a flood of natural light into the house, and double doors leading to an open-plan kitchen-diner at the rear of the house, allowing for seamless passage between the two. The kitchen/dining/living space, running the entire rear width of the house, is huge, and features double doors that lead out to a [South-facing] garden. The kitchen also provides access to a useful utility room, with a second sink complete with door leading outside, great for stowing muddy shoes in winter.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find three great-sized bedrooms. The expansive master bedroom has its own private dressing room/walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room, while the other two bedrooms are serviced by a sparkling new family bathroom with a bathtub designed with relaxation in mind. On the second floor, there are a further two large double bedrooms, perfect for a pair of siblings, with a shower room and central landing space linking the two.
The Fletcher is somewhere you could live in and love dearly for years to come.
- Living Room - 4.83m x 3.71m 15'10" x 12'2"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.29m x 2.74m 27'2" x 9'0"
- Study - 2.40m x 2.35m 7'10" x 7'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.90m x 3.45m 19'4" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.92m x 3.03m 12'10" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.71m x 2.65m 12'2" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.18m x 3.68m 13'8" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.18m x 3.45m 13'8" x 11'4"
York Road, Knaresborough, HG5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station0.8 miles
- Starbeck Station2.1 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station3.6 miles
About the development
- Stunning 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom new homes
- Just 1 mile from Knaresborough station
- A selection of Ofsted-rated Good and Outstanding schools within easy reach
- Great shopping and entertainment options
- Enquire further today
Linden Homes - Who We Are
National strength, locally delivered
Renowned for our award-winning homes and a reputation for quality, we are industry experts in delivering distinctive and diverse new homes in prime locations throughout the UK. We strive to create sustainable new developments that inspire modern living and set new benchmarks in design.
From waterfront apartments such as Building Awards winner St Michael's Reach in Marizion to landmark regeneration projects
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.