Lomas Street, London, E1
- AVAILABLE 13 / 1/ 2021
- ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE (GAS, ELEC, WATER, WI-FI, COUNCIL TAX)
- EASY ACCESS TO ALL THE SHOPS AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- 3-6 MONTHS TENANCY OFFERED
This LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM is set within a three bedroom flatshare located in Whitechapel with easy access to WHITECHAPEL and ALDGATE EAST STATIONS, 24 HR Buses available and within walking distance of all the shops, amenities and local attractions.
The BEDROOM includes;
- COMFORTABLE DOUBLE BED
- CHEST DRAWER
The shared facilities;
- Fitted kitchen with lots of storage
- Eat in Kitchen-diner
- Fitted Hob & Oven
- Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Tiled bathroom with shower
- Separate W/c
- Secure Entry System
- Property has Lift service
- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
Length of tenancy;
- Flexible on contract length - minimum THREE months tenancy
- Deposit Protected
- No Hidden fees
District line: Tower Hill, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Bow, Bromley by Bow
East London Line: Whitechapel, Shoreditch, Shadwell, Wapping
DLR: Bank, Limehouse, Westferry, Poplar, Bow Church, All Saints, West India Quay, South Quay, Canary Wharf, Mudchute, Cross harbour, Island Gardens, Docklands
Queen Mary University, London Metropolitan, University of East London, London College of Fashion, SOAS, UCL, LSE, South Bank University, City University, Westminster University, Greenwich University, Kings College, Royal Vet College. Imperial College
Spitalfields Market, Hoxton square, Old Street, Columbia Flower Market, West End Theatre, Brick Lane, Art Gallery, Victoria Park, City of London, Covent Garden, British Museum.
Important notice: Quest London, their clients and any joint agents give notice that: These particulars are prepared as a general guide to the property and do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They have not conducted a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only. Any and all fixtures and fittings listed in these particulars are deemed removable by the Landlord.
Lomas Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitechapel Station0.1 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.3 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Quest Residential is a Property Management agency formed by a small group of successful estate agents with over 25 years of combined experience and expertise in the Residential Sales and Lettings field of the industry in East London.
We know first-hand what an important decision buying or renting a property can be, so we ensure our customers are given the most up to date and useful knowledge we can provide. There has never been a more exciting time to move to East London, as the area ra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RM1LISTER. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quest London, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.