Westbourne Street, Hove
- 2 Bedrooms
- Terraced Family Home
- Large Bathroom
- Walking distance Hove Station
- Desirable Poets Corner Location
- No Chain
Kendrick Property Services are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom family home. The accommodation offers a wealth of space on the ground floor with a thru living room/ dining room, as well as a large kitchen to the rear. The kitchen also offers access to the sun trap of a garden. On the first floor you will find two good size double bedrooms and large family bathroom.
Westbourne Street is situated in the sought after Poets Corner district of Hove being within walking distance of Aldrington and Hove mainline stations offering links to London. George Street shopping thoroughfare and Church Road with its array of bars and restaurants are both within easy reach. Stoneham Park and Hove seafront are also easily accessible and bus services run close by offering access into the City Centre. Westbourne Street is also to be sold with no chain.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Westbourne Street, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.2 miles
- Hove Station0.5 miles
- Portslade Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Through excellent service in sales or letting, we aim to offer clients an efficient and honest service. We seek to serve the communities of Brighton & Hove and the surrounding peripheries in a manner that displays integrity and trustworthiness, whilst at all times endeavouring to find the best price for your property and the best value for money on your new home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101297004966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kendrick Property Services, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.