Apiary Place, Cholsey
A spacious and well presented end of terrace home in a delightful, elevated, non- estate setting close to the village centre. It features a secluded east facing garden & two parking spaces. The accommodation includes 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom, sitting room, cloakroom and kitchen- breakfast room. In addition to having local shops and amenities close by it is also within walking distance of the train station.
- Walking distance of shops and train station
- Gas central heating to radiators, double glazing
- 15'9 kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room
- Two double bedrooms
- Secluded east facing garden
- Bathroom and cloakroom
- Two parking spaces to the rear
- Quiet road close to village centre
The property has gas central heating to radiators and is double glazed. The vendor has advised us that there are c.113 years left on the lease with charges of £17.80/month.
Entrance Hall: Window to the side, wood style floor, radiator and stairs to landing.
Sitting Room: 15’9 x 12’ Picture window to the front, wood style floor and radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15’9 x 9’9 Window and door to the garden, it is fitted with a range of storage units, worktops, stainless steel sink, gas hob, extractor hood, electric oven, fridge/freezer and space for washing machine. Tiled floor, radiator and cupboard.
Cloakroom: Fitted with a white 2-piece suite, tiled floor, window and radiator.
Stairs to Landing: Window to the side, radiator, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1: 15’9 x 8’9 Window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2: 15’9 x 9’2 Front aspect, over-stair cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom: Fitted with a white 3-piece suite including a shower above the bath, wood style floor and radiator.Outside
To the Front:
Set to lawn there is a paved path to the front door and timber fencing.
Allocated Parking: There are two spaces set to the rear of the garden
A lovely feature it faces easterly and comprises a full width paved terrace with wrought iron fence. Beyond there is an area of lawn with occasional shrubs and plants, it is enclosed by timber fencing. A paved, stepped path leads to a rear gate and the parking spaces beyond.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Apiary Place, Cholsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station0.3 miles
- Goring & Streatley Station3.5 miles
- Didcot Parkway Station4.8 miles
About the agent
JP Knight are an independent, family run business and unlike most agents, they are not part of a large group or chain. The company is run by husband and wife team, John and Louise Knight who offer a friendly and personal service to vendors and purchasers alike. This means you will be dealt with by a mature and friendly team who are always on hand with helpful advice and support. With 24 years of estate agency experience, John is well placed to guide you through the moving process, giving advi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JP Knight, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.