Nutshell, Taplow, Maidenhead, SL6
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 241476
Luxury apartment, based on a gated road with river frontage.With full window view of river and lush green landscape. Building of 6 apartments only, completed in 07k by a private local construction company. Use of communal gardens and allocated space with 4 visitor spaces.
3 Minutes from general store, 5 from Waitrose, 10 to town centre and 15 to Maidenhead station, or 10 minutes to Taplow station. Several restaurants and bars within 2-5 minutes walk along the river, 1minute from rowing club.
Fully furnished to a high standard with leather chocolate modern sofa, and designer Peel chair.
Lots of storage with 2 hall cupboards, wall to wall wardrobes in bedrooms, together with storage under the beds. Bigger than usual modern apartments.
First floor apartment, with lounge and kitchen that looks onto the Thames river, which you can enjoy from the sofa or sit on the balcony which has good quality garden dinning table and chairs. Back, view from bedrooms is of the gardens with offering complete privacy as no on looking properties.
River Road is part of a nature trail, you could walk to Windsor castle, stop off for fishing on route, or jog safely.
Modern luxury bathrooms, with storage and power shower.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,495.00 per month (£345.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,495.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 February, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 241476
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Nutshell, Taplow, Maidenhead, SL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taplow Station0.9 miles
- Maidenhead Station1.0 miles
- Furze Platt Station1.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24147628052017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.