Romney Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 4NE
- CHAIN FREE IN CENTRAL MIDDLESBROUGH
- Ideal For Student Investment
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- Options for Three Letting Bedrooms
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY
- Two Reception Rooms
- SENSIBLE OFFERS INVITED AND CONSIDERED
- EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall, two Reception Rooms and Kitchen to ground floor - Landing, two Double Bedrooms and a spacious Bathroom to upper level.
Benefited by gas central heating, double glazing, fully enclosed Yard to the rear and on-street parking to front.
Viewing comes highly recommended in order to appreciate the opportunity on offer. Call Hunters .
Access to two Reception Rooms and staircase to upper floor.
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
3.20m (10' 6") x 3.70m (12' 2") (into bay)
REAR RECEPTION ROOM
4.14m (13' 7") (max) x 3.20m (10' 6")
2.65m (8' 8") x 2.5m (8' 2")
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and with a worktop surface incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with dual taps. Plumbing for washing machine and gas cooker input. Exit door to rear Yard.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
Landing - doors off to two double Bedrooms and to a generously sized Bathroom.
4.13m (13' 7") x 3.32m (10' 11")
3.53m (11' 7") x 2.50m (8' 2")
2.64m (8' 8") x 2.54m (8' 4")
Complimented by a three-piece suite - low level WC, pedestal hand basin and a panelled bath (thermostatically controlled shower).
Fully enclosed Yard to rear and on street parking to front.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Romney Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 4NE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.8 miles
- Thornaby Station2.5 miles
- Marton Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Hunters Teesside Hunters Estate Agents and Lettings Agents specialise in the sales and letting of properties across Teesside.
Hunters Teesside, your award-winning Estate and Lettings Agents
At Hunters Teesside, we are a family run business situated at the heart of Teesside and we understand that each customer has different needs. That's why we provide a full range of local property services that deliver a comprehensive so
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MDLSP99265393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Teesside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.