Smithfield Square High Street N8
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Private balcony
- Resident's gym
- Close to transport links
- Sainsbury's Local on site
- Approx. 585 sqft (54.8 sq m)
- EPC: B
The development benefits from a 24 hour concierge, secure underground cycle parking, communal gardens and a private gym for residents only, there is also be a Sainsbury's on-site. Hornsey has a bustling high street with many bars and restaurants, there are two stations within a short walk offering links into Kings Cross, Finsbury Park and Moorgate.
Alexandra Palace is less then 500m north of the development and offers panoramic views of the city, over 197 acres of parkland, a boating lake, an ice rink, regular farmers' markets, concerts and antique fairs, and the extraordinary fireworks display on Bonfire night.
****Pictures are representatives****
C.Tax: Haringey Band C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Smithfield Square High Street N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.3 miles
- Turnpike Lane Station0.6 miles
- Wood Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P113209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.