Northwich Road, Knutsford
- Walled corner plot with private South facing gardens
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Four reception rooms and a smart modern living dining kitchen with appliances and sociable island
- Useful ground floor shower room and WC, ideal for young families
- Off road parking and attached garage
- Easy flat walk to the town centre, excellent schools and open countryside
This attractive double fronted detached family house has been cleverly extended over recent years to provide generous accommodation which extends to about 2,300 sqft. The rendered elevations give a modern contemporary look and the house stands proudly on a super, walled corner plot and enjoys private Southerly gardens to the rear. There is plenty of off road parking and a garage.
The accommodation has been well maintained and decorated providing spacious living space divided into a number of reception rooms and a large open plan living dining kitchen with appliances and a social-able island perfect for entertaining. All of the bedrooms are doubles and there are two bathrooms well fitted in white.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Northwich Road, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.6 miles
- Plumley Station2.4 miles
- Mobberley Station2.9 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 773025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.