Bowness Way, Gunthorpe, PE4
- 10 minute drive to Peterborough City Centre
- Close to Amenities
- Garage and Further Parking Spaces
- Available early January 2021
- No pets
This 2 bedroom terrace will be available early January. The accommodation briefly comprises of Hallway, Kitchen, Lounge, Lean to Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property also benefits from having a garage and parking for 2 cars. Rear garden is mainly lad to lawn and private. Call to arrange your viewing .
Window to the front elevation. Good range of base and eye level units. Electric oven with gas hob and extractor over. Stainless steel sink unit.
Window to the rear elevation and door through to the conservatory. Feature fireplace.
Lean to conservatory with doors to the garden.
Obscure window to the front elevation. White suite comprising of side panelled bath with shower over and glass screen. Wash hand basin and WC. Mirror.
With window to the rear elevation. Fitted mirrored wardrobes.
With window to the rear elevation.
With power and light.
Front garden has driveway to garage and garden is gravelled for low maintenance. Rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with access gate to the rear. Patio area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bowness Way, Gunthorpe, PE4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Beebys Properties is the latest addition to the Beebys Group of companies. The Group has demonstrated every day for almost 50 years the highest level of professionalism and customer service. Beebys Properties is therefore committed to providing all their customers an unrivalled service.
Beebys Properties will provide a free no-obligation valuation, marketing consultation to all prospective clients. We offer a tailor made marketing strategy, in order to reach the right buyers in a way th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18577900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beebys Properties Ltd, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.