Gold Court, Middlesbrough
- Tucked Away In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Four Bedroom Detached House By Miller Homes
- Still Under NHBC Warranty
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Well Equipped Dining Kitchen
- Shower Room En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom Serves The Remaining Three Bedrooms
- Lawned Gardens
- One Half Of The Double Garage Included
- No Pets or Smokers. Bond £1096.15
Features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, ground floor cloakroom/w.c., bay fronted lounge, a well equippred dining kitchen with a host of integrated appliances, en-suite master bedroom and three further bedrooms served by a family bathroom. Outside there is a long drive which provides ample off road parking and a detached garage - the garage is double in size but half is excluded from the let with tenants only have access to the left hand side of the partition wall.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Gold Court, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station2.0 miles
- Marton Station1.1 miles
- South Bank Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Superbly appointed office with an excellent display of properties in central Middlesbrough, Acklam and Linthorpe areas. Managed by Richard Poole with day to day sales/letting undertaken by experienced sales staff.Michael Poole History
Michael Poole Estate Agents were established on 1st January 1994 with one office in Middlesbrough town centre and now incorporates 7 branches across the Tees Valley from Redcar to Stockton and our newest Bra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LET200102_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.