Whitworth Street, Manchester
- Swimming Pool, Gymnasium & Games Room
- Immaculate Apartment
- Fantastic Granby Village Location
- Private Communal Garden
- Two Double Bedroom
- Underground Parking
- No Cladding !
A stunning two double bedroom apartment immaculately presented throughout located in the characteristic Granby Village development, 55-57 Whitworth Street, A stone throw away from popular bars, restaurants and Oxford Road train station. This fantastic space is truly remarkable as it includes free access to a swimming pool & jacuzzi, sauna, gym and games room. Owners have access to the landscaped private gardens. The bright and airy well proportioned second floor apartment consists of a large entrance hallway with a useful storage cupboard that holds the hot water cylinder. There is access to a spacious open plan living space which is flooded with natural light from the beautiful large windows, the modern kitchen is complimented with the use of a breakfast bar, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, electric oven/hob and extractor fan. The master bedroom is a large double and includes fitted mirrored wardrobes, the second bedroom is a good sized double currently being used as an office and there is one large bathroom which boasts from an over bath shower, wash basin and a W.C. Includes one secure underground parking space, underfloor heating, immaculate condition. Perfect for first time buyer. Extended lease !
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Whitworth Street, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Oxford Road Station0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Philip James Manchester
We're the most hard-working, honest and friendly estate agent in town and nobody knows the market as well as we do. We've just celebrated our fifth year in our landmark Deansgate office and we're going from strength to strength. Our sales team are the best in the business; nobody works harder to make sure your property is soldNobody Works Harder
If you want to buy a proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30245266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip James Manchester, Manchester Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.