Agate Close, Beckton, London
- Recently Refurbished Three Bedroom House
- Located 0.6 Miles from Royal Albert DLR Station
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Unfurnished with White Goods
- Available Now
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen and spacious lounge with direct access to a private rear garden whilst the first floor boasts a contemporary bathroom suite, one double bedroom and one single bedroom. The top floor has been converted into a loft room offering a spacious master bedroom.
Benefits include allocated parking, gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout. Available now, offered unfurnished with white goods.
BrochuresBrochureAgate Close, Beckton, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Agate Close, Beckton, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Albert Station0.2 miles
- Prince Regent Station0.5 miles
- Beckton Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1989, Kurtis Property Services are a professional Estate, Letting and Management Agency based in Ilford and Wanstead. The agency specialises in residential sales, lettings, and property management services throughout London and Essex. Operating from two central locations, our Ilford office covers East London and also caters for surrounding areas such as Seven Kings and Dagenham, whilst our Wanstead branch covers West Essex.
Here at Kurtis we offer our clients a tailor-mad
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30245370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kurtis Property, Ilford- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.