Graham Avenue, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 970775
Lovely, well presented and fabulously refurbished lower two bedroom cottage flat, providing spacious accommodation in Cambuslang.
The property briefly comprises: lounge with feature fireplace, two double bedrooms towards the rear of the property offering view over the privately enclosed rear garden, walk in storage cupboard and a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. This is a great end of street property with larger than average room sizes.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all aspects of this property.
• Well presented lower cottage flat
• Modern fitted kitchen
• Modern fitted bathroom
• Two good size bedrooms (free standing wardrobe in each bedroom provided)
• Private garden to the back
• Driveway to the front
• Newly double glazing
• Council tax band B
• EPC rating C
• Deposit £550 required
Property is offered unfurnished.
One months deposit £550 is required. Tenant responsible for utility bills and council tax.
Landlord registration number: 1031942/380/24041.
We do not accept . Please contact to arrange a viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £550.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 25 January, 2021
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 970775
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
The landlord is on the Scottish Landlord Register, registration number 1031942/380/24041
Graham Avenue, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton Station0.4 miles
- Kirkhill Station0.9 miles
- Cambuslang Station1.2 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 97077501122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.