Grafton Place, Glasgow, G1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 609375
Immaculate 18th floor flat
Spacious lounge, Two bedrooms
Secure entry, Lifts, concierge
A wonderful 18th floor flat with outstanding views over the city centre and beyond. Accommodation on offer comprises welcoming hallway with excellent storage, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and utility room. Fully double glazed. Security entry and lift access.
Set within the highly popular Townhead area of Glasgow, this wonderful apartment is a short walk away from Glasgow city centre. With wonderful views, this apartment is accessed via a security entry, with lift access. It comprises welcoming hallway with storage, spacious lounge and fitted kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with an electric shower. Additional useful utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. The property further benefits from Double glasing.
Excellent public transport and motorway links. Glasgow City centre is a short walk away giving access to Universities and Colleges.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 5" ( 5.13m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 12' Plus door recess x 9' 3" ( 3.66m Plus door recess x 2.82m )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 8' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.57m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.68m)
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £810.00 per month (£186.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £810.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2021
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 609375
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
Scottish Landlord Register: Landlord Registration Pending
Grafton Place, Glasgow, G1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glasgow Queen Street Station0.3 miles
- Buchanan Street Station0.3 miles
- High Street (Glasgow) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 60937514082019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.