- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Modern two double bedroom semi detached home in sought after location
- Parking for up to four cars
- Available NOW!
- Planning approval to extend to create a third bedroom and bathroom and second reception room
- Modern dining kitchen with patio doors to the garden
- No smokers or PETS
- Driveway parking for two/three cars
Bedroom Two - 11' 6" x 9' 2" (3.51m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed front aspect window and radiator.
Entrance Porch - UPVC double glazed side aspect window and front door.
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 11' 6" x 11' 2" (3.51m x 3.40m) UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, patio doors open to the garden, stairs to the first floor. Range of wall and base units, stainless steal sink & drainer, space for a fridge freezer, space for washing machine, space for cooker, extractor hood and radiator.
Bedroom One - 11' 6" x 9' 6" (3.51m x 2.90m) UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, fitted sliding wardrobes, storage cupboard and radiator.
Sitting Room - 15' 9" x 11' 6" (4.80m x 3.51m) UPVC double glazed front aspect window, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator. Door leading to:
Bathroom - UPVC double glazed opaque side aspect window, panel bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash basin, chrome towel rail, extractor fan and fully tiled.
Exterior - Driveway to the side of the property large enough for up to three vehicles, side access gate to the rear garden which is an enclosed and fenced. Low maintenance Astro Turf lawn with a patio seating area. Private front garden with stone paving, enclosed with a gravel area, mature flower beds and a patio seating area.
Council Tax Band B -
Landing - Loft access.
Services - Mains connected to water, drainage, electric and gas.
Full Description - Herongate is a lovely relatively newly built two bedroom semi detached property with a spacious driveway which has planning permission for a third bedroom and bathroom. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Pickering with easy access to local shops and amenities. The house was originally built by Persimmon Homes and incorporates a high level of insulation, is double glazed and has central heating. The front of the property looks out on Goslipgate, the rear looks out on Herongate. The accommodation briefly comprises on entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen breakfast room. Upstairs there are two good size bedrooms and family bathroom. The exterior of the property there is a drive with space for up to three cars. The garden space is private and fenced both to the front and the rear with low maintenance features and patio seating areas.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malton Station7.6 miles
About the agent
Boutique Property Shop offers a fresh, innovative and bespoke approach to buying and selling property across the Yorkshire region.
We offer a very personal and friendly service, with one-to-one care for you, from the moment that you list or view a property, to the moment that those keys are in your hand!
Because BPS is a hybrid agent with no expensive costs, immediate savings can be passed directly to you, with an additional benefit of saving 20% on VAT.
We offer everything
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30245508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boutique Property Shop, Malton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.