Hill Lane, Southampton, SO15
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 971552
A major portion of an Impressive Victorian Mansion
The best and biggest 9 bedroomed house in the Polygon!
Up the hill from Central train station and within 1 mile of the University
Super light and spacious, with high ceilings
8 enormous bay windows
Amazing dual aspect open plan kitchen and living space
9 great double bedrooms
3 fully tiled bathrooms, 2 with baths
Large private front garden laid to lawn with mature hedges
Off road parking
Date available: 1st July
Tenancy period: 12 months
Deposit: £450 per tenant
Rent: £89 per tenant per week
EPC Rating C
Notice that these particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as general rule and do not constitute any part of a contract. Please check all details when viewing the property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,471.00 per month (£801.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 9 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 10 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 9
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 971552
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Hill Lane, Southampton, SO15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.3 miles
- Millbrook Station0.8 miles
- St. Denys Station1.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 97155202122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.