Highview Close, Hady
- 4 Bedrooms
- Generous Room Sizes
- GCH And Double Glazing
- Popular Location Good Schooling
- Close To Chesterfield Town Centre
- Ideal Family Home
- Gorgeous Styling
- Good Sized Plot
- Ensuite Master And Walk-in Wardrobes
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
DESCRIPTION Externally the property is set off a quiet cul de sac with ample off street parking to the front of the property and side. A garage and a very private patio area, due to the house being set back from from Highview Close, is to the front. There is also potential for an annex with the large garden area next to the garage. To the rear of the property is a secluded garden surrounded by woodland, In Spring its Bright Blue due to the bluebells and Hady school is 5 minutes walk though the woods.
Entering the property the hallway has tiled floors and gives access to the kitchen to the rear and lounge area to the front. The kitchen has fitted cabinets and worktops with oven, hob, fridge freezer and space for a washing machine. Alongside this is the dining room with views over the rear garden area.
To the front is the generous lounge with log burner and views over the patio and front garden. Alongside this is access to a bedroom/office and a well presented a bathroom - ideal for guests.
On the 1st floor the generous master bedroom is to the rear and has walk-in wardrobes and a lovely ensuite shower room. To the front of the property is another very generous bedroom with eaves storage. A tiled shower room and a further single bedroom complete the accommodation. The property is beautifully presented throughout with stylish fixtures and fittings. Warmth is provided by GCH powered by a combi boiler located in an outside store and newly fitted double glazing in most rooms with new doors being fitted in the coming weeks.
BrochuresS3 - 4-Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Highview Close, Hady
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.8 miles
- Dronfield Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Strada Estate Agents are a forward thinking and pro active independent estate agent situated in Chesterfield, we offer you, our clients, a genuine personal service focused on providing the very best advice and support when buying or selling your home. With over 30 years combined knowledge and experience we aim to guide each of our clients through the whole process as smoothly as possible
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101117001752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strada Estates, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.