Beaumont Court, Southend-on-sea, Essex
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Flatfair Deposit Free Option
- Eight Floor
- Private Terrace/ Balcony
- High Spec
- Allocated Parking
- Universal Credit Considered
- Roof Top Terraces
2 double Bedrooms
Deposit Free Flatfair option
Universal Credit Considered
Integrated White Goods
Roof Top Terraces
Personal, Large private terrace
24 Hours Concierge
Allocated Parking space
Ground Floor Shops, Convenience Stores and high quality bistro café
Gas Heating Systems
Bathrooms Including Shower
Close To Town Centre
Close To Amenities
Close To Sea Front
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax Band: C
Offering modern attractions all year round - shows, cinemas, clubs, casinos plus a sumptuous collection of cafes, bistros and gastro pubs. Southend has shaken off its 1950s image of London’s seaside playground, and is now a charming coastal town with a great range of shops, bars and restaurants with easy access to London. Today’s vibrant, cosmopolitan town offers a wide range of modern attractions all year round, including touring West End shows, live music and contemporary art exhibitions to cinemas, clubs and casinos. There is a fantastic mix of the traditional and contemporary when it comes to eating out with plenty of pubs, bars and restaurants to choose from.
If you secure one of these properties you can benefit from the DEPOSIT FREE OPTION by using Flatfair, our exclusive deposit-replacement partner. You only have to pay a one weeks' rent deposit subscription instead of the usual six weeks' rent. Freeing up your cash flow, enabling you to move into your dream property and be settled ready for the New Year.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Beaumont Court, Southend-on-sea, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Victoria Station0.3 miles
- Prittlewell Station0.4 miles
- Southend Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Here at haart Rayleigh Lettings, we are on a mission to get you moved. We have unique technology that gets your home hundreds more clicks, agents who listen and will negotiate hard on your behalf and you don't pay us a penny until we succeed.
Big Benefits. Being the UK's largest independent estate agent, our size allows us to invest in the people and technology to get you moved, smarter.
No Sale, No Fee. We don't think you should pay a penny to someone to sell
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0436_HRT043600894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.