Clifton Close, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
- Superb Three Bedroom Detached House
- Great Size Open Plan Living Room, Second Reception Room
- Spacious Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Fitted Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Spacious, Flexible Accommodation, Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Well Presented Front Garden, Ample Off Road Parking
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden, Detached Single Garage
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location within the popular residential area of Thornton and located a short distance from Thornton Village that offers a broad range of shops and amenities. The property is also perfectly placed for access to well performing local schools and transport links.
4'3" x 12'2" (1.29m x 3.71m)
Radiator, carpeted flooring.
14'2" x 13'1" (4.32m x 3.99m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator and electric fire, carpeted flooring.
7'9" x 8'10" (2.36m x 2.68m)
8'9" x 8'6" (2.67m x 2.59m)
Patio double glazed door, opening onto the garden. Radiator, laminate flooring.
17'10" x 8'1" (5.44m x 2.46m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, tiled flooring, under stair storage and boiler, part tiled walls, spotlights. Fitted, wall and base and breakfast bar units, stainless steel sink and one and a half bowl sink, integrated, electric oven, integrated, gas hob, overhead extractor, space for standard dishwasher, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer.
6'2" x 7'10" (1.87m x 2.4m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Carpeted flooring, built-in storage cupboard.
14'8" x 9'10" (4.47m x 3m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, spotlights.
9'10" x 8'10" (3m x 2.69m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Carpeted flooring, spotlights.
6'2" x 9'7" (1.87m x 2.92m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, spotlights.
6'2" x 6'2" (1.87m x 1.89m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, spotlights. Low flush WC, panelled bath, shower over bath, bowl sink.
0' x 0' (0m x 0m)
To the front of the property there is well presented garden with a lawn and planted borders and a driveway that provides ample off road parking. To the rear there is a private enclosed garden with a flagged patio, lawn and access to the detached single garage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC.jpg
Clifton Close, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station1.8 miles
- Layton Station2.9 miles
- Blackpool North Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected estate and letting agents in the North West of England. With a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire - from Crewe to Carnforth - we are well placed to make sure that your property sale or purchase in our region is a resounding success.
At Entwistle Green, our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price within current m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS190464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.