1 Hurdcott Lane, Salisbury
- New build detached Property
- Uninterrupted views of Salisbury Cathedral
- Approximately 2435 square feet
- Aluminium double glazing and slate roof
- Open plan living accommodation
- Four double bedrooms
- Detached double garage and off road parking
- Large attic space with room for development if required.
- Attractively landscaped garden
- Within catchment area of Salisbury Grammar School
These homes both offer south facing gardens and detached double electric garages. Designed with slate roofing and ash cladding to the houses and the garages.
Presented with a solid oak front door, you are greeted by an inviting entrance all with oak floor flowing throughout the living areas of the ground floor. The kitchen features high specification fitted kitchen with Centre Island. Open plan living is offered with space for a dining area, making this space the hub of the home. Patio sliding doors lead out onto a entertainment terrace , ideal for alfresco summer dinning. Leading off the kitchen you are benefitted with utility room. Located on the ground floor you also have the living room with feature log burner, and there is a study and cloakroom. An oak fitted stair case leads to the first floor, this space is benefited by large vaulted ceilings and velux windows allowing an abundance of light into this space and there is a part galleried landing area .
This home offers four good size bedrooms, with the master featuring stunning views across the countryside and an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom and the en-suite shower room have been tiled throughout and fitted with contemporary, modern suites.
Outside the property is reached by a driveway leading to the detached double garage with electric up and over door. Mains electricity and charging point for electric cars are included here. The garden has been landscaped and offers shrubbery, fencing, which will mature in time. Both Gardens feature a large patio terrace area and lawn and enjoy across the neighbouring countryside and distant views towards Salisbury Cathedral.
Winterbourne Earls is close to Winterbourne Duntsey and Winterbourne Gunner, collectively known as ‘The Winterbournes’. The city of Salisbury with its cathedral, excellent shops and many cultural facilities is only a few miles away, and the beauty of the New Forest National Park is only slightly further afield. If you are keen for a little sea air, both the seaside towns of Poole and Bournemouth are less than an hour's drive.
The Black Horse and The Winterbourne Arms are only a short walk away and both properties are in Salisbury Grammar catchment area.
1 Hurdcott Lane, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Basepoint Business Centre, Premier Way, Abbey Park Industrial Estates, Romsey, SO51 9AQ
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10611729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.