Poppleton Close, Coventry, CV1
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 873290
*** Covid-19 Protection Clause ***
This is a high quality co-living space in an excellent location immediately off the city centre of coventry and extremely close to Coventry University
We aim to create homely, spacious cribs which students would love to call home!
At Spencer Lettings we want to create boutique living for students at its best
This is an eight bedroom house with 5 rooms with ensuite and 3 rooms sharing a large bathroom. Completely refurbished in August 2020 this represents one of our best houses for students in Coventry. Plenty of cupboard & Fridge Space. Racks to lock your bikes in outside a garden that is maintained by us.
******FULL VIDEO OF PROPERTY AVAILABLE******
******ONLY £250 DEPOSIT*******
******ALL BILLS INCLUDED*******
*******NO SETUP FEES*******
*******IDEAL PROPERTY FOR FRIENDS WITH DIFFERENT BUDGETS*******
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN OUR BOUTIQUE 8 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE
- Newly refurbished with all new furniture and decorated to boutique high standard
- Fast Broadband
- Modern High Quality Kitchen communal lounge area with breakfast bar and plenty of fridge and cupboard storage
- 8 Bedrooms 5 with ensuites
- Large Flat Screen TV with Netflix on it included in the price
- Washing Machine
- Gas Central Heating and Separate Hot Water Tanks to keep you cosy in the winter and lots of unlimited Hot Water for those showers
YES THERE'S EVEN MORE!
Unlike you're "high street" agent, our team work evenings too in case you need to report repairs. We have our own repair team who will respond quickly to make sure you can get on with your life and leave the day to day running of the house to us!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,935.00 per month (£908.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £250.00
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 873290
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Poppleton Close, Coventry, CV1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station0.4 miles
- Canley Station1.1 miles
- Coventry Arena Station3.2 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 87329018082020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.