The Project, Grenville Place, London, NW7
- Kitchen with Marble effect or grey composite worktop and appliances
- Fully tiled Bathroom and Master Ensuite
- Walk in wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Sonos with ceiling mounted speakers to Master Bedroom and Master Ensuite and Lounge
- Gated secured parking
- Lift to all floors
- Insurance backed guarantee
- Private Garden
- Flooring throughout
A spacious 818sq.ft 2-Bed/2-Bath Apartment located on the Ground floor of this exclusive development. The apartment benefits from with luxury high specification Kitchen, Bathrooms, parking and having its own private garden area.
The Project is the latest sought after development from The Heronslea Group, comprising of just nine contemporary one and two bedroom apartments.
Each Ground Floor apartment is thoughtfully designed and built with attention to detail that Heronslea are renowned for. Set in the heart of Mill Hill with its leafy residential streets, stunning views and proximity to central London, this is an opportunity to be part of a thriving North London community.
- Grey composite worktop with glass splashback by Hob. Bosch applicanes to include oven, microwave, fully integrated dishwasher, induction hob, 70/30 fully integrated fridge freezer, washer/dryer, Quooker hot tap fusion, Blanco stainless steel sink, Waste disposal.
Bathroom and Ensuite
- Luxury wall mounted basin with drawer unit and mixer tap. Fitted bath with exofil and hand held shower and folding bath screen. Shower tray with fixed glass screen, wall mounted shower head and hand-held shower (two bedroom apartments only). Thermostatically controlled shower valves. Wall hung WC with soft close seat. Feature niches with LED lighting. Thermostatically controlled electric towel rails. Fully tiled walls.
- Satin stainless steel socket and light switch covers. USB socket to bedroom, lounge and kitchen. Fixed fire-rated round matt white LED downlighters to all rooms. CAT6 and co-ax cabling to AV sockets. Data network cabling installed adjacent to telephone locations. Telephone connections - BT master located in hallway
cupboard with points to all bedrooms, lounge and kitchen. Full TV / SKY+ multi-room wiring system linking to central tv aerials and satellite dish, capable of receiving digital and terrestrial channels. NACOSS approved alarm system. Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide alarms. Wiring for ceiling mounted audio system speakers
to master bedroom, master en suite and lounge. All wiring run back to hallway cupboard. Intercom / video entry system.
- Fitted bedroom units with matt lacquer door fronts, sliding doors to some bedroom 2 areas. Walk-in wardrobe area to some master bedroom, fully fitted with driftwood carcasses (apartments 2, 5, 8, 9).
- Wood effect flooring to hallway, kitchen, lounge and family bathroom. Carpets to all bedroom and dressing rooms (where applicable). Tiles to ensuites.
- Private landscapted gardens (where indicated on floor plan).
- Gated secure parking. Lft to all floors. Insurance backed guarantee
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact Hamptons Stanmore New Homes on .
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Project, Grenville Place, London, NW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill Broadway Station0.4 miles
- Edgware Station0.7 miles
- Burnt Oak Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO190366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons New Homes, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.