Madin Road, Tipton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A traditional three bed semi on a popular road
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- EPC E, NO Pets
- Fitted dining kitchen to rear
- Three Good-Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom/WC with shower over bath
- Garden to rear with patio and shed
- Driveway to front
- Home-owner Guarantor required, no references needed
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Madin Road, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tipton Station0.6 miles
- Dudley Port Station0.9 miles
- Coseley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Trinity Property bring a fresh, friendly and honest approach to selling, buying and letting property. Offering free market appraisals, competitive EPC prices, all aspects of Property Management and Letting; we are based in central Dudley and cover the surrounding areas, with a business built on recommendation.
With many years of experience in the property industry to bring to the table, you can expect great service at the right price - we can offer you local, regional, national and inte
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_2037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.