2B, Slatefield, Lennoxtown, G66 7EL
- Mid-terrace villa
- Two double bedrooms
- Central location
- Lenzie Academy catchment
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
By Appointment Only
Presented to the market in need of some modernisation, this mid-terrace villa offers spacious accommodation over two levels. The property is close to local amenities and transport links and is within the catchment area for Lenzie Academy.
The front door opens into a hallway with stairs off to the upper landing. The lounge is to the front with a large window filling the room with natural light, there is also a focal point fireplace. The lounge extends open plan to a dining room at the back of the house. The kitchen is off the dining room and is equipped with a range of fitted units incorporating an integrated oven and hob. The kitchen has a door out to the rear gardens. Upstairs, there are two generously proportioned double bedrooms. A shower room completes the internal accommodation on offer.
Externally, the property is set back from the road behind attractive front gardens. The rear gardens are landscaped for low maintenance.
The property is situated within a sought-after residential area close to a host of local amenities. Kirkintilloch Town Centre is just a short distance away and offers a wider range of amenities including a supermarket, variety of shops and a host of popular bars and restaurants. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performance rating on this property is D.
2B, Slatefield, Lennoxtown, G66 7EL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lenzie Station4.0 miles
- Bishopbriggs Station4.9 miles
- Milngavie Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Pacitti Jones is the leading solicitor estate agent in the west of Scotland, combining the property expertise of an established and successful estate agent with the professional integrity of a law firm.
We know our market inside out and you can expect from us:
1. An authoritative valuation on your current home based on the latest sales information.
2. Expert recommendations on the most effective marketing strat
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 161046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Lenzie. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.