Mundella House, Green Street, Nottingham
- Art Deco building refurbished to a high standard
- Sought after location in Old Meadows Conservation Area next to Victoria Embankment
- Within walking distance of West Bridgford & City Centre
- Sheltered courtyard garden
- High ceilings, Crittall inspired large Velfac windows
- Fully fitted kitchen with soft close doors and solid surface worktop
- Neff integrated oven and induction hob
- Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer
- Herringbone wooden flooring to living areas
- Honeywell Evohome smart heating controls
features and a unique courtyard garden.
A large open plan feel includes an expansive kitchen, living and dining area and two double
bedrooms. The total floor area is approximately 67 sq m / 725 sq ft.
With large windows and lots of natural light, the living spaces sensitively reimagine the qualities
of this unique building.
Situated next to the beautiful green spaces of Victoria Embankment, this home enjoys an excellent
location for an active and healthy lifestyle. Riverside walks, playgrounds, running and cycling are all
on your doorstep. Set in the Old Meadows Conservation area, the location is further characterised
by its unique and historic architecture, formal gardens, monuments, band stands and annual
The home forms part of Meadows Green, a new development by Blueprint - one of Nottingham’s
most innovative developers and responsible for some of the some of the most critically heralded property
developments in the region.
Tenure: Long Leasehold
Service Charge Estimate: £150 - £200 per month
BrochuresBrochureMundella House, Green Street, Nottingham
Mundella House, Green Street, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.7 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
Royston & Lund Estate Agents, West Bridgford
3 Fountain Court Gordon Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 5LN
Royston & Lund are independent, award winning Property Specialists.
In 2018 we were named Best Estate Agent in the UK at the prestigious ESTA awards in London. This was a huge achievement for Royston & Lund and a true testament to what we offers to our clients. As independent agents we reply heavily on reputation, therefore your recommendation is vital to our growth. We will endeavour to ensure that you continue to recommend us time and time again.
With a bigger, more experience
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30250891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royston & Lund Estate Agents, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.