New Home - Liss
- Exceptional Four-Bedroom Detached Brand New Home
- Situated close to village centre and the mainline railway station
- Stunning triple-aspect 27’6 x 25’6 (max) open-plan Living Room & Kitchen
- Office/Snug. Utility Room. Spacious Reception Hall
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite to Bedroom 1, Ground-floor Shower Room
- Driveway and Garden
- Gas Fired Heating, Triple Glazing
- 10 Year FMB New Home Warranty
Situated in an enviable position close to the village centre and railway station, this is one of two brand new contemporary homes that are currently under construction and are being built to an exceptional standard by highly regarded builders South Oak Developments Ltd.
Aimed at the discerning purchaser, these homes offer all the benefits of a new property yet enjoy a tremendous amount of character for which internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate. Boasting a high level of specification for which further details will be available dependent upon the time of construction, these homes boast a wonderful feeling of light and space throughout and are complemented by landscaped gardens and a driveway providing off-road parking.
The village is situated within the South Downs National Park and boasts a good range of shops together with a mainline railway station providing regular services to London Waterloo and Portsmouth. The nearby town of Petersfield provides further amenities and the surrounding countryside is surrounded by delightful countryside offering excellent walking & riding opportunities.
New Home - Liss
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liss Station0.2 miles
- Petersfield Station3.2 miles
- Liphook Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Combining extensive experience, traditional values and modern thinking, Southdown Property Solutions provide a totally customer focused approach to selling & renting properties.
Being contactable 7 days a week, our aim is simple – to provide the best service in the area whilst offering exceptional value for money.
From our offices based in the heart of Midhurst, we strive to be more than ‘just another estate agent’, but a company who will offer support and assistance through every
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOT1000608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Southdown Property Solutions, Midhurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.