Union Street, S1: No Deposit
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- City Centre
- Furnished Property
- Available for Students
- 1 Bedroom
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- WiFi Included
- Cinema Room Available For Use
- Common Room with Pool Table
- En-Suite Bedrooms
Incredible City Centre Living - Floor to ceiling windows and views across the city, in many of the studio apartments with huge quirky living spaces, large study room with projector, show kitchen style dining area, fully function gym and cinema room - All included within your rent
- Location - 1 minute walk to Debenhams and teh City Centre ,3 minute walk to the Peace Garden and John Lewis, 4 minute walk to SHU City Campus, 9 minute walk to the Train Station, 22 minute walk to Royal Hallamshire Hospital.
- Features For You Fully Air Conditioned with filtered natural ventilation. Ultra Fast 100MB Fibre Optic Broadband and Wi-Fi. Intelligent LED mood lighting and USB plug sockets. Remote control heating, cooling, light and security features all from your table or phone. 24 hour CCTV.
- Added Extras On-Site Large study areas with projector. Games area with table tennis, table football and many other games. Huge open-plan communal living space with quirky sofas, hanging chairs and comfy chairs. Large Full HD Cinema room with digital projector and surround sound. Large modern lifestyle show kitchen with private dining area for up to 15 people for dinner parties.
- Dining Living Kitchen - Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space, including large intergrated desk and storage and 27" Full HD monitor with HDMI Ports. Comfy two-seater sofa and breakfast bar.
- En-Suite Shower Room - Luxury en-suite shower room with spacious shower en-closure with RAINFALL SHOWER HEAD, W/C and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Space - All bedrooms are furnished with a FULL SIZE DOUBLE BED and Hydraulic lift under-bed storage. Depending on the size of the Studio you will have either 1 or 2 double fully fitted wardrobes
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £140 pw inclusive of , water, electricity and Wi-Fi. Price dependent on the floor you wish to live on (luxury accommodation and landscape views across the city)
- Deposit -NO DEPOSIT
- Available Date Various
- Contract - 48-51 week contracts
- Bills Bills Inclusive - Gas, Water, Electricity, Wi-Fi.
Union Street, S1: No Deposit
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- City Hall Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Cathedral Tram Stop0.3 miles
- West Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys? We're Accountable The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Who we are?
We're a nationwide Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in Selling, Letting and Property Management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29327185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Highfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.