Rubens Court, Cezanne Road
- 2 bed first floor flat
- Private Balcony
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master Bedroom /w En Suite
- Open plan living room / Kitchen
- Additional family bathroom
- Communal gardens
- Communal Play Area
- Off Street parking
The property has a large, bright living room with direct access to a private balcony and views over the communal gardens. There is even enough space for a dining table and chairs! There is also a semi-open plan modern kitchen.
The property also benefits from 2 large double bedrooms. The master bedroom has it's own en suite shower room and direct access to the private balcony. Finally there is a good sized stylish family bathroom.
The property also benefits from an off street parking space.
Due to its brilliant location; this first floor flat is in close proximity to excellent schools, has easy access to the major road links of the M1 & M25 and is only a short distance to all local amenities.
Brochures(Custom) 4 Page L...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Rubens Court, Cezanne Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station0.5 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station0.5 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.4 miles
About the agent
''At Claytons we see ourselves more as a family than a team.
When someone who has been with us for five years is considered a newbie you can see that our staff are long standing, hard working and loving what they do.
Check out our experienced and knowledgable team and feel free to get in touch with any property related questions you have. We're here to help.''
BASED IN THE PARADE ... Claytons' ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102713013519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claytons Estate Agents, Garston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.