Trent Place, Warwick
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Third floor apartment
- THREE BEDROOMS
- Well presented throughout
- Lift service
- Spacious Lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- En-suite shower room
- Allocated parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Trent Place, Warwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warwick Station0.9 miles
- Leamington Spa Station1.1 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Northwood was founded in 1995 in Portsmouth but now has a national network of branches from Aberdeen to Plymouth and from Cardiff to Norwich. We operate a high calibre letting, estate agency and financial services business and we are renowned for our unique Guaranteed Rental Income Scheme that is not an insurance policy. Contact us now!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.