41 Talbot Street, Nottingham
- 1 BED
- 1ST FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- ON SITE RESIDENT SWIMMING POOL & GYM
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- NO CHAIN
Tenure: Leasehold, 985 years remaining
Entry via a secured communal entrance door, steps or lift up to the first floor. Then a front entrance door into the entrance hall where there is a storage cupboard and a video intercom system to the wall.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
(27'6 x 12'3) Has a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric four hob cooker plus an electric oven and extractor fan over, has an integral dishwasher, integral fridge, utility cupboard housing the plumbing for the washing machine and the boiler, has a wall mounted electric heater and a double glazed window and double glazed French doors to the rear onto a juliette balcony.
(11'11 maximum x 9'1) Has a double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted electric storage heater.
(9'1 x 5'6) Has vinyl flooring, low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlights to the ceiling.
Please note that the development has an on site swimming pool and gym.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
41 Talbot Street, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Haart First Time Buyer and Investor Centre, Nottingham
16/18 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AD
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1152_HRT018633460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haart First Time Buyer and Investor Centre, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.