Netherfield Lane, Mansfield, NG20
- Ideal Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- TWO Reception Rooms
- Multi-Fuel Stove
- Modern Kitchen
- Integral Appliances
- THREE Generous Bedrooms
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
This impressive and beautifully proportioned ex-water board property offers a substantial plot, an oil central heating system (with a new combi-boiler fitted in 2018 with a 7-year warranty), double glazing throughout, and potential to extend (STPP). The property has been upgraded and fully renovated by the current owners and has had new carpets and floorings fitted throughout, a new kitchen fitted, a new bathroom fitted, a multi-fuel stove installed, and has been rewired and replastered throughout.
Downstairs, the property boasts a front porch, an entrance hall, a spacious lounge (with a multi-fuel stove), a dining room, and a modern kitchen. The modern kitchen features a range of matching high gloss wall and base units, integral appliances and has space provided for a washing machine. There is also access to the cellar via the kitchen.
Upstairs, the property comprises of three generous bedrooms, a landing, and a stylish family bathroom featuring a four-piece suite with a separate shower.
Externally, there is a generous garden to the rear and running alongside the property featuring lawn, mature shrubs, an outbuilding with WC (fully functional), sheds, and a chicken coop. There is also the highlight of two private driveways providing ample off-street parking.
Early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this superb home!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Netherfield Lane, Mansfield, NG20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirebrook Station4.6 miles
- Langwith-Whaley Thorns Station4.7 miles
- Cresswell Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS152322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.