Main Street, Lennoxtown, Glasgow
- Particularly spacious first floor flat
- Large room sizes
- Newly decorated throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two large bedrooms
- Large modern shower room
- Close to shops & transport links
- Electric heating
- Furniture optional
- Suitable for long term
The accommodation is accessed via a secure gated entrance to a main side door the accommodation is formed over one level on the first floor. Comprises a welcoming reception hallway leading to a large front facing lounge with access to a recently upgraded modern kitchen complete with appliances. Both bedrooms are double in size and there is a large modern shower room with walk in shower & feature chrome towel warmer. The property offers recently laid carpets throughout.
Availability: Available for immediate entry
Furnishings: Partially furnished as detailed in the images or unfurnished
Council tax: EDC Band B
EPC: Rating pending
Post Code: G66 7DB
Location: The village of Lennoxtown lies is readily accessible to the neighbouring towns of Kirkintilloch and Bishopbriggs. It is well placed for commuting to Glasgow and to the other commercial centres of central Scotland. The village offers a variety of shops, community hub including library and doctors, local churches, retirement home, restaurants, bars and town hall.
Viewings: Arranged by appointment.
Main Street, Lennoxtown, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lenzie Station4.0 miles
- Bishopbriggs Station4.9 miles
- Milngavie Station5.0 miles
About the agent
At CODA we drive our business on knowledge and experience but more proudly for our service standards and quite simply delivering the results to our clients. Our client's success has inevitably lead to our success and as a result CODA Estates has cemented its position as one of the fastest growing agencies in our core business area and has gained a reputation as a leader in their field.
With a combined 30 years' experience in property sales, development and rental in b
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102283001998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coda Estates Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.