Main Road, Biggin Hill, TN16
- FOR SALE - Retail Unit and rented Flat
- Ideal part investment, part owner occupier purchase
- Substantial Ground Floor Shop - net internal area 86.36 sq.m (930 sq.ft.)
- Self-contained 2 Bedroom Flat
- Shop - EPC Band C
- Flat - EPC Band D
LOCATION: Frontage to the eastern side of Main Road, north of the town centre, forming part of a modern parade, with parking and numerous adjoining retailers and business users.
PREMISES: An end of terrace property comprising an extended ground floor shop with side access and parking, with a self-contained 2 bed flat above, with garden and side/rear access.
RATING: RV Shop and Premises £11,250, which will attract small business relief for single premises occupiers. All enquiries should be directed to the London Borough of Bromley.
FLAT RENTAL INCOME: We are informed that the flat is let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy dated 3rd June 2010, with a current tenancy extension due to expire 2nd June 2021. The monthly rent is £800 pcm (paid by monthly standing order).
EPC: Shop - Band C. Flat Band D. The full Certificates are available on request.
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with sole agents Howard Cundey.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3EPC 4
Main Road, Biggin Hill, TN16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Addington Tram Stop3.0 miles
- King Henry's Drive Tram Stop3.3 miles
- Fieldway Tram Stop3.6 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18576351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.