9 Millbank, London, SW1P
- Rare 2 Bedroom Resale
- Sold Out Development
- 2 bathroom
- 1217 sq. Ft* of internal space
- 4th floor
- Internal Courtyard Facing
- 5* Facilities
- Landmark Development
- Est. Completion - Q1 - Q2 2022*
9 Millbank is a sought after address offering easy access to Westminster and the riverside walkways leading along The River Thames. For Shopping Victoria and Belgravia are within walking distance.
The new landmark development has sold out of two bedropoms directly through the developer and there is only one apartment remainiong in excess of £9,000,000.
Please see details below for a rare 2 bedroom re sale apartment arranged on the 4th floor, this incredibly spacious unit boasts high ceilings throughout and faces into the beautiful internal courtyard. The development offers a communal garden and 24 hour concierge and 5 star resident facilities.
Estimated Completion: Q1-Q2 2022*
9 Millbank, London, SW1P
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pimlico Station0.5 miles
- Vauxhall Station0.7 miles
- St. James's Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
London's new homes sector has seen strong performance in recent years which makes a new-build property a sensible choice for both investors and owner-occupiers. As well as the immediate aesthetic advantages, a new property also offers a range of practical benefits.
Service charges tend to be lower in new blocks in the short to medium term since all amenities are brand new and in excellent condition, with few repairs likely to be necessary. Decorations will be in ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW200487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.