Simpson Close, Maidenhead, SL6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Quote Ref: KLM
- Available for booking for just one night up to six months.
- All bills included - Wifi, council tax, utilities etc.
- Rare opportunity to rent a one-bedroom house in Maidenhead town centre
- Within walking distance to Maidenhead town centre
- Within walking distance to Maidenhead train station
- Allocated Parking
- Fully fitted bathroom & kitchen
- Available immediately
The property benefits from a separate lounge and fully fitted kitchen, plenty of storage space and a communal garden area. It is also ideally situated within walking distance of both Maidenhead town centre and train stations for convenience.
This properties council tax charge is included within the monthly cost.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Simpson Close, Maidenhead, SL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidenhead Station0.8 miles
- Furze Platt Station0.9 miles
- Taplow Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Abode, Powered by Keller Williams, Maidenhead
Suite 132 Burghley Court, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1AW
I created Abode as a home, a trustworthy and reliable place to go for all of our clients property needs, be it guiding people to finding their first home to buy or rent, selling or renting their first home, specialised property investment advice or financing. Whatever their needs may be, myself or someone in our team will have valuable experience and knowledge to give you the best advice and plan accordingly' Liam McCarten, Director
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ABE200648_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Powered by Keller Williams, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.