Goodwood Park Road, Northam
- 20` Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Built-In Appliances
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- 3 Double Bedrooms, En-Suite & Bathroom on 1st Floor
- 2nd Floor Master Bedroom With Dressing Room En-Suite & Snug
- Attractive Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- No Onward Going Chain
Situated on the established & favoured small residential development of Goodwood Park Road, which is conveniently located approximately 1 mile from the town centres of Bideford & Northam. The long golden sandy beach of Westward Ho! is within 2 miles & is easily accessible.
Ample living space will be found on the ground floor with 3 reception rooms & a kitchen/breakfast room, perfect for families.
On the first floor, 3 double bedrooms with an en-suite to the largest bedroom and a further well appointed bathroom will be found.
On the 2nd floor is a fantastic master suite comprising a large bedroom linked via a snug area leading to the fitted dressing room with adjoining en-suite.
uPVC double glazed & gas centrally heated throughout, the boiler was replaced in October 2020.
To the front of the property is an off road parking space in front of the garage whilst a side area of lawned garden could be adapted to create further parking if required.
Side gated access leads to attractive enclosed rear garden, which enjoys areas of privacy with a wealth of colourful flowers & shrubs together with good sized patio seating area & summer house.
The garage benefits from an electric roller door, has been fully insulated with power/light & in turn leads into the conservatory making a useful extension to the house.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: C (73)
Council Tax: BAND E (£2429.21 per annum)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Goodwood Park Road, Northam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2348_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.